SHRM Certification Exam Prep – Register Here
In just 8 weeks of fully online training, this 40 hour SHRM Certification Exam Prep course will prepare you to take the SHRM Certification Exam. We combine the SHRM Learning System with our expert, SHRM-certified instructor to offer you the most comprehensive and effective way to prepare for success on your exam. The SHRM Learning System is an interactive roadmap to guide your studies through the entire SHRM Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge™ (SHRM BASK™). • Personalized and Flexible: Finding the time to focus on career training can be tough when you’re managing a busy workday and responsibilities at home. Stay on track to earn your certification with an online learning experience. • Affordable: We are committed to keeping your course fees as low as possible, while helping you reach your SHRM certification or professional development goals. • 1-on-1 Support: Gain guidance from our SHRM-certified instructor to help you comprehend and learn to apply your new HR knowledge. Register today and get ready to catapult your career to the next level!
Course #2: Essentials of HR Management
REGISTER TODAY FOR SHRM ESSENTIALS OF HR MANAGEMENT! In less than 20 hours of fully online training, the 6-week SHRM Essentials of HR Management on-line course provides a complete overview of human resource roles and responsibilities. The course covers real-life HR issues and current topics that are vital for any supervisor, manager or HR professional.
Register Today! Start Today!
SHRM HR Essentials Course – ONLINE!
- Module 1. Human Resource Management: Gain a clear understanding of the HR function.
- Module 2. Employment Law: Enhance your ability to apply key HR legislation.
- Module 3. Recruitment and Selection: Develop important skills for selecting employees.
- Module 4. Compensation and Benefits: Learn the key elements of a total compensation system.
- Module 5. Employee Development:. Obtain an understanding of orientation, development, and training.
- Module 6. Performance Management: Discover the purpose and process for performance evaluation.
- For Questions:
Contact: Alyce Hoge, Instructor
Phone or Text: 832-298-7791
The Participant’s Activities Book: The workbook reinforces content and classroom learning including
- Course content slides with notes section
- Application activities
This course will give you a solid overview of the key aspects of HR and provide tools you can immediately put to use in your organization. The course covers real-life HR issues and current topics that are vital for any HR professional, supervisor or manager to know.
There has never been a better time to learn about the basics of Human Resources. Sign up today!