At HR Training, our goal is to give you the quality education you deserve when investing in a career in Human Resource Management. Whether a large company or small or established Fortune 500 company or start-up, the value of human capital in an organization has never been more important. In these courses, you will be able to maximize human capital and create an environment of success in your company and in your future!
Take a look at our course offerings to discover a path to invest in your career! All courses are university quality and are offered fully online for your convenience. This offers the following benefits:
Benefits for employees
Through our online training courses, participants can:
- Attain knowledge and practical HR skills to effectively approach challenging HR issues.
- Gain expertise in areas of HR management that are broader than the normal scope of their job.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations.
- Increase on-the-job confidence.
- Earn Professional Development Credits (PDCs) or recertification credit hours and a certificate upon completion.
Benefits for companies
HR Training courses can help companies increase HR knowledge that is critical to overall business success. This program:
- Reduces the company’s risk of potential high-cost litigation.
- Promotes a consistent understanding of the HR function to non-HR management.
- Offers professional development for divisional or departmental supervisors to ensure HR compliance.
- Develops a common dictionary of HR terms for the entire organization.
- Enhances the importance of the HR function within the company.
College/university course benefits
This HR course is offered through Midland College. The benefits of taking courses through the university are:
- Company/tuition reimbursement
- Structured dates, times, and assignments to keep students on track
- Convenient schedule—online, anytime
- Cost-effective HR training
- Real-world case studies
- Networking opportunities
- Instruction from an HR expert